Pyro. Disposal of used developer?

Guy Glorieux (glorieux@pop.total.net)
Wed, 26 May 1999 19:55:27 -0300

Hi!
I humbly apologize for getting in the way. But newbies do have to ask
questions before they become less ignorant...

This time, I would like to ask about safe disposal of used Pyro. Am I
correct to think that this should not go directly into the sewage
system? Is there a way to neutralize it, as I normally do with standard
developer using stop bath? Or should I take it to a toxic products
disposal site?

Apologies again for my ignorance. Thanks and best wishes,

Guy Glorieux
Montréal, Québec
Canada

BTW. Any other Montréalers, Québecers or Canadians on the list?