Re: precoated pl-pd

Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 28 May 1999 19:19:20 -0400

Judy Seigel wrote:

> A day or so ago someone asked about a precoated pl-pd paper, dismissed by
> the pl-pd-erati as sniff, sneer, humpf, whatever whatever.
>
> For the record, Palladio company puts out a precoated paper, used very
> happily for lo these 20 years by many,

In my humble opinion, the coated paper Palladio makes (or made) is
garbage. Save your money and buy the chemistry and coat it yourself,
it's cheaper.

I also seem to recall that they were suspected of using lead in their
coating, but I do not know if this is still the case. In any event,
SHOW ME THE PRINTS. I have not yet seen a good (technical quality)
print on Palladio paper (but I have seen bad ones).

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/