RE: Transparency Scanners, Vellum, Pinhole list, etc.

Jean DAUBAS (jean.daubas@wanadoo.fr)
Mon, 31 May 1999 16:53:09 -0200

Hello,
For the pinhole list, I suggest you to join us on:
Then you will easily subscribe...
Cheers
Jean Daubas (France)

----------
De : tshack[SMTP:tshack@silver-bayou.com]
Date d'envoi : samedi 29 mai 1999 23:28
A : alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Objet : Transparency Scanners, Vellum, Pinhole list, etc.

Hi folks,

I'm checking back in with the list after about a year off.

I'm looking at buy a scanner with larger than 35mm transparency scanning capabilities. There are two less expensive ones I find in a catalog.

One is the Microtek ScanMaker 4, at $700.
The other is the Agfa Duoscan T1200 at the same price.

Has anyone had experience with these units that they would care to share?

Also, I'm thinking about producing some digital negs with an inkjet printer and vellum. Has anyone had success with this?

For the time being, cyanotype is going to be my end product, but I might try some Van Dyke Brown too.

Also, I was trying to resubscribe to the pinhole mailing list. I can't find it. Anyone know its whereabouts?

TIA.

Dwight Shackelford
<<Fichier : ATT00003.htm>>