Re: tiny white spots in prints?

Darlington Media Group (postmaster@mediaworkshop.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 20:57:56 +0100

Hi Lukas,

I really would be guessing here as it is difficult to imagine these white
spots from what you describe.

First of all, take a real good look at your negatives especially the
emulsion side in a raking light. Sometimes, when you have contacted the
negative on an emulsion that is still damp then particles of that emulsion
will stick to the negative. If you run your finger across the surface of
the negative then you can sometimes feel them like sandpaper. This could be
the cause.

If not I am beaten! It could be the papers or many other things too! Why
not throw the question open to the list.

                Good luck ..... Tony McLean.