Re: Weak Zia Prints and chrysotype

Nze christian (Nzec@compuserve.com)
Sat, 03 Jul 1999 07:53:02 -0400

Texte du message écrit par Nze christian
>solution A : 5% gold chloride solution as for ziatype
solution B : saturated sodium chloride
solution C : tartaric acid 12%
solution D: FAO as for ziatype
solution E : tin chloride 10%

here I just play on the product to change the color not on the humidity
for brown black picture: 6A + 2C +2D
for blue print : 6A + 2B + 2D
for red to purple :6A +1C+1E+2D<

hello again
 and for the last time in july (I think)
As I have another idea I test it quickly and find this:
6A + 2D give black picture (really POP)
and
6A and 2 dorp of ammonium ferric citrate as for cyanotype give (good POP
but devellop a little in water)better for variation in the color.

for this two last(as for the other) I think that the color can be control
by the humidity . for this control, take a look to my old page on gold on
my site , it depends on how you dry your paper and how you humidify it
after exposure . a wet print give black , a dry one could give purple or
blue .(that's a thought not a truth)

as you can see there is only gold and ferric component but I don't see any
stain.

I think it is very simple and I would work on it later

regards

nze christian