Re: Where can I get the contrast!?

Adam Kimball (akimball@finebrand.com)
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 23:25:45 -0700

Jeffrey and all,

Thanks for the informative post! I recognize George Tice's name, but can't
recollect any images. I've seen some other limited tonal range stuff that I
love- and don't object to it in my work at all. I'd guess 1/3 of the prints I am
working on will be intentionally limited in tonal range, however a few cry out
for the full range. Without going in to a ramble about my current work, suffice
it to say that I am shooting 2-dimensional surfaces in even light (though
different types of even light ;)

When I order another bunch of film, I'll give the Tri-X HC-110 combo a shot.
Sounds exactly right for my needs.

Here is another question for the pyro people.. Has anyone done any 1:2:25 work in
ABC+?

-Adam