Re: Where can I get the contrast!?

Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 20:38:58 -0400

Adam,

Perhaps I don't understand your terminology. If I do, however, there
appears to be something wrong with your Rollo Pyro. My tests with Pyro ABC+
(same as Rollo Pyro) and Ilford FP4+, processed at 74F in a tube with
constant (but gentle) agitation (3 oz per sheet of 5X7 film), give the
following results, assuming density range of 1.5.

N -2 4.5 minutes
N -1 5.45 minutes
N 7.5 minutes
N +1 9 minutes
N +2 12.5 minutes

Times for HP5+ are slightly longer to the same CI.

Sandy King