Re: laser vs inkjet

Kathryn Garrison (Kathryn.Garrison@colorado.edu)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:54:57 -0600

Garet, I envy you, maybe I can go next year.
BTW, I never got back to you on the stuff you wanted, sooo busy with our
year end. Let's call it good - your offer is OK by me, let me know when
works for you to come by, I'll see if I can match up with you. (If not
that might be fine anyway, you know where it all is.)

You'll have to tell me sometime how a zone plate is made. Thanks, too for
the comments on cyanotype and pinholes and working with kids. I think I'll
have something for mom-in-law by fall, I'll let you know what worked.
Kathryn