Re: pricing

Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:09:33 +0100

I have no idea what you are talking about, and this is not intended as any
criticism, but mearly an expression of my ignorance of modern pricing
policies. As this affects all of us who try to earn a living by selling
photographs, could you explain what you mean. What exactly is a naive time
series method? Thank you.

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road
London N10 2BT