Re: With all the talk from the listminders

Don Bryant (dsbryant@worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 07:57:54 -0700

Judy,

> Maybe something about e-mail affects the faculties.

In the case of my brother in law it isn't the e-mail that affects his
faculties, but yes you have a point.

>Since everyone had to
> *subscribe* through the "request" address, I don't know why it's so hard
> to figure out that you *unsubscribe* that way, too.

True, but computers need to be a little more contextual in their
interpretation of human gruntings, not all people are as articulate
(computer literate?) as they ought to be.

> Plus, if all lists were alike, we wouldn't need more than one, would we?

Something to ponder.

Don