Re: something else???

Edward Meyers (aghalide@panix.com)
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 09:54:17 -0400 (EDT)

Don't kid yourself, model releases are important, in art or
any other use. And then, believe it or not, the person signing
the release could change his/her mind when the use is seen.
I know this to be true, having working on a photographic
publication where we paid out thousands to settle law suits.
Everyone has a cousin or uncle who is a lawyer. Ed