Freestyle film

Mac Legrandi (juicebox@my-Deja.com)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:58:40 -0700

Hello!

I've been using the Freestyle lith film for negs. I was happy with the negs for most of the processes. But now with Carbon printing I'm not getting the range I want.

I'd like to order an 8x10 (non litho) film from them to make some negs. I'm also on a budget. They have a 125 speed 8x10 film in a 25 sheet pack. Is this to fast for easy darkroom work? I think it's only $34.

What would be the next step up. The agfa film is out of my budget.

I bought a box 4x5 of there dupe film. I had very bad luck getting any images with it. Anyone have good results with this stuff? Direct dupe film?

Who has it in 8x10 size? Freestyle only has 4x5.

Thank you!

Mac