Re: Freestyle dupe film or SO132

Jeffrey Bunting (jrb@maui.net)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 07:49:42 -1000

Aloha Mac and All,
  If you are on a budget you probably don't want to hear this. I have used a
pack of Kodak SO132(direct duplicating) that runs about $4 per 8x10,(no
larger sizes available) with some good results. It is SLOW, exposures
running about 10-15 minutes from my 2.25" negs, development time is also
long, 10-15 minutes in paper developer. I have had better luck with the
SO132 than the Lawless Litho reversal process, unfortunately considering the
sizes available and the $$$ difference. I can't seem to get a good range
with the litho, the mid tones come out flat. Whereas just about every neg I
have printed on the SO132 is printing well.
Any other experiences out there with the SO132?
Good luck, Jeff