Re: Safe transport...again

Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 19:16:37 -0400

In over 25 years of travel between Europe and the US I have carried all
kinds of film, roll and sheet, B&W and color, with not one instance of film
damage from security checks. I am not saying it can not happen, only that
in my opinion the chances that it will are *very* remote.

Further, I think you are better off just sending it through the security
checker than ask to have it hand checked. This in itself might arouse
suspicion and led to exactly what you don't want, someone opening up the
box.

Sandy King