RE: sodium metaborate, to make?

Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 23:57:30 -0400

Curiosity may be a bad reason to mix chemicals but it is the greatest
motivator of my free time.

I am still confused by your directions. If I want a 10% solution of sodium
metaborate I mix 10g of sodium metaborate with 100ml of water. How would I
determine % equivalents mixing 20 mule team and red devil lye in solution?

Sandy King