Re: RE: was: More on the limits of Grayscale now insight into how printerswork

EmanArchiv@aol.com
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 11:37:25 -0400 (EDT)

Using an Epson, I got some disc error message (mac) when the file was 30 megs
or more and the file would not print. I had tried giving the Epson software
more memory with no luck. After emailing back and forth to Epson tech
support, one of them came up with the idea, that because I had 100 megs of
memory alloted to Photoshop, it was not going to print. Sure enough, after
dialing down Photoshop to 40 megs of memory, or so, the Epson started
printing the larger files.

Eric Nelson
Chicago, Ill.