Re: RE: was: More on the limits of Grayscale now insight into howprinterswork

Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 22:24:50 +0100

Of course. 4Mb of printer memory sounds enough. Try adding memory as RAM or
making sure you have plenty of space as scratch. Also dont get confused
because ink jets only print at about 300dpi or so, the rest is
interpolated!!!!

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road
London N10 2BT