Re: [Fwd: Wet & Dry Exposure]

David (adin@frontier.net)
Sun, 01 Aug 1999 17:41:36 -0600

Judy,

Just a note of reference: I have been chastised, in fact lectured for an
hour, about the use of religious symbols in business and particularly
photographing currently used religious icons.

And I am sympathetic to the concerns of the native American- don't get me
started on what the "merkins" have done to other cultures- even though I
respect their place in society and photograph pictographs almost as a
homage.

ttfn