Re: Enlarged Negatives

Richard S. Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Sun, 01 Aug 1999 17:17:47 -0600

> I do remember some sort of RC paper that peels thus making great paper
>negatives without waxing. I would be interested in that name.
> Ginger Sheridan
>
>GINGER SHERIDAN
>Jacksonville University
>802 Second Street, Neptune Beach, FL 32266
>ph: 904.242.7931 fx: 904.242.0495 email: gingers@suninternet.com

Ginger,

I think most all of them do. I remembered a technique of stripping the
surface off of RC that I had read about in a obscure alt-photo book in the
70's. It turns out it was written by our very own Peter Frederick here on
the list. Pete was kind enoufh to send me his description which I posted on
my web site. I've never done it however!

For all to see:

http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/Technical%20papers/paperneg.htm

--Dick Sullivan