Re: Wet & Dry Exposure

Gary Miller (gmphotos@earthlink.net)
Sun, 01 Aug 1999 23:09:47 -0700

John;

This sounds like a good idea. You reminded me when I was an Analytical
Chemist. One of the tests that I performed regularly was moisture content.
This was done by first weighing a sample, then 'baking' off the water, and
reweighing. The difference was water. So you are just looking at it in
reverse. But I would watch out for the + or - error in such a small weight
gain. This may cause some problems. Jeff's type of balance (down to 0.01
g) would probably be more suited.

Gary