Re: Enlarged Negatives

Peter Charles Fredrick (pete@fotem.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 02 Aug 1999 11:10:42 +0000

Dick,

>>Ginger,I think most all of them do. I remembered a technique of stripping the
surface off of RC that I had read about in a obscure alt-photo book in the
70's. It turns out it was written by our very own Peter Frederick here on
the list. Pete was kind enoufh to send me his description which I posted on
my web site. I've never done it however!<<

Obscure alt-photo book ? my book Creative Sunprinting was published in 1980 by
Focal Press it sold in an edition of 3500 copies which are now collectors
pieces . There was not another edition, due changes in ownership that
unfortunatly occured just after the book was published. Communication with
publishers is at best like corresponding with the dead, when the company is
changing hands forget about it.
Focal Press was then sited in theUK and
also the book was published there.I have noticed that you Americans tend to
consider any book published out side the "Great USofA " as rather strange
;-->>.

Ok Buddy,

Pete

Ps Have you recieved my second email yet . I f things go like this you will
force me heavon forbid to send it snailmail !

http://www.fotem.demon.co.uk/ To visit petes parlour gallery, there is now a
Guestbook !