Re: Kallitype Developing Problem

From: Joao Ribeiro (jribeiro@greco.com.br)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 00:22:38 /etc/localtime

Hi Cor and Judy,

> Cor, this cannot be so -- true, the *percent* of the silver nitrate
> solution in the developer is less, but the total amount must be more.

and

> Then, consider the effluent, or discharge of heavy metal into the
> ecosphere -- the emulsion you mix and apply directly would, I assume, have
> much less to dispose of after development and washing the applicator, than
> in developer.

Also, I guess it will stain everything it falls on, like spilling it will be a
big problem.

> > But even if you use the "classical" method, isn't the developing not
> > almost instant? So your "immersing technique" should also be good, to
> > avoid developing marks?

As I'd read, classical ones will be developed instantly to its maximum
densities, it is impossible to overdevelop it, so it will even the developed
image whatever pouring technique you use.I made just a few of them and didn't
have any problems.

Joao