Re: Toning Cyanotype Brown

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 17:24:03 /etc/localtime

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, jacques verschuren wrote:

> [In the Farber book] There are some good images
> as well on landscapes, cityscapes, etc., all used to illustrate e.g. bromoil,
> gum printing and others. So in no way it is soft porn!

Jacques!!! Did I say it was ALL soft porn? I said the COVER was soft
porn, as was another Farber inside (PERFECTLY described by Christine
Anderson). True, we are so inured to that kind of "art" photography it
takes some consciousness-raising to make the point. .... glad to oblige.

(And I do remember a fine Hans/Chia gum... Does that cancel out the other?
Since you ask, NO !)

Best,

Judy