APIS 2001 and the Santa Fe Festival

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 18:22:40 /etc/localtime

First off I'd like to thank Karl Koenig and View Camera magazine for the
great review of APIS 99.

What's APIS? -- it's the Alternative Photographic International Symposium.
APIS 2000 is being held at the Royal Photographic Society in Bath England.
Even years in Bath and odd years in Santa Fe!

We got the odd?

There will be an APIS 2001 in Santa Fe in July. Do not make any
reservations or plans just yet because everything is tentative!

Tentative...
Tentative...
Tentative...

Is there an echo in here?

There looks like there will be a larger "photo festival" here in Santa Fe
of which APIS will be part of. B+S is helping to bring together all of the
major groups in town to organize an event in July of 2001.

It looks like there may be a large format workshop-conference from out of
town to be held here at that time as well.

Anyone out there who has a photo related
conference/workshop/symposium/class/ or gathering of some sort and think
they may like to host it here during the festival email me please. The
theme is primarily educational but just about anything photographic that is
legal and non-fattening is game.

--Dick Sullivan

505-474-0890 FAX 505-474-2857
<http://www.bostick-sullivan.com>http://www.bostick-sullivan.com