Re: Newbie seeks advice on film output

rocky (rocky@pdq.net)
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 14:50:21 -0600

I like Palladio Paper and they are very nice people but, the last time I
placed an order they couldn't fill it. They were unable to locate a paper
supplier. Many of the small mills have been sold to larger ones and the
larger ones are more interested in volume.

I was in the middle of a portofolio and had to start over. I was forced to
start coating my own to meet deadlines. You may wish to consider the
consistant availability issue if you are just starting out. It created a
lot of problems for me. Bostic & Sullivan are presentle meeting my
requirements very well and there are other suppliers of the paper and
chemistry should the need arrive.

Give Palladio a call and see where they are with it if you wish.

Hope this helps.

rocky@pdq.net
http://fgreeweb.pdq.net/rocky