Potassiumoxalate

Harald Leban (HLEBANPHOT@compuserve.com)
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 00:07:06 -0500

Hallo Klaus,

with some (archive) papers this could be true, I normally use my developer
in a range of pH 6,5 - 7,0 which works best for me but I have also found
that if the pH is too low you only get poor, crispy images.

Harald

Nachricht geschrieben von INTERNET:alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
>But I would not use the developer at this pH - it is too likely that
during
development and the building up of alkaline substances yellow brown iron
ochre will form in the paper, which is impossible to clear. So keep the
developer on the acidic side with citric acid and you won't have this
problem (at least not that much).
Klaus Pollmeier
<