Soemarko's Direct Carbon (Soemarko's Process I)

FotoDave@aol.com
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 03:17:31 -0500 (EST)

Dear Members of the list,

I would like to announce the completion of my research / experiments on my
direct carbon process which I will call the Soemarko's Direct Carbon (SDC) or
the Soemarko's Process I.

Below are some of the characteristics of the process:

It is a pigment process.
It has a deep, rich and matte black.
It has a beautiful, natural, random, fine grain pattern.
It has a nice and smooth gradation from shadow to highlight.
It can be printed in monotone , duotone, or multitone (full color process
coming soon).
It can be printed on different fine-arts paper including watercolor paper and
printmaking paper.

For more information including sample images and how to get a sample, please
check out the web site at:
http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/SDC/SdcIndex.html

Or you can also go there from my homepage:
http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/

Wishing all of you in or from the US a Happy Thanksgiving holiday!

Dave Soemarko