Re: CHRISOTYPE

Joe Portale (jportale@gci-net.com)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:14:08 -0700

Gererd,

Try this:

per Nze Christian

solution A : 5% gold chloride solution as for ziatype
solution B : saturated sodium chloride
solution C : tartaric acid 12%
solution D: FAO as for ziatype
solution E : tin chloride 10%

here I just play on the product to change the color not on the humidity for
brown black picture: 6A + 2C +2D
for blue print : 6A + 2B + 2D
for red to purple :6A +1C+1E+2D

You may also want to visit Nze Christian's web site.

www.ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/nzec

He has gobs of great info on his Chyrsotypes experiments. I have played
with Nze's process and had very good results. Like all processes, you may
need to tweak things to optimize them for your style.

good luck,

Joe P.