Re: Pyro article in PT

Cor Breukel (cor@ruly46.medfac.leidenuniv.nl)
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 09:48:00 +0200 (MET DST)

Carl, you wrote..

> to hop up and learn them to investigate this, but my *guess* is that
> these heavily developed pyro negatives will be suitable for VDB and
> Kallitype, but will be too contrasty for gum and cyano.

..and you are right; I have a few (re-developed) Pyro negatives (heavy
stain) which print perfect as Ziatypes (no contrast agent needed) and will
not print properly as Cyanotype (the clouded sky stays completly blank),
so I guess that this negative also won't work for gum..

Cor