RE: jobo help..again..;-)..

Cor Breukel (cor@ruly46.medfac.leidenuniv.nl)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:41:39 +0200 (MET DST)

Boy, I guess people must get tired about this topic..;-)..
but there is aperantly also a lot of questions/interest..
so,

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Peter McDonald wrote:

... The other cheaper
> alternative using the Jobo print tanks is to purchase a sheet film
> insert that somebody on the list mentioned last week - Aus$18-00 +tax.
> The local distributor is bringing one down on Tuesday, so I will let
> you know how it goes.

..I am using these inserts with succes, you can adjust them, and they have
a dimpled patterns which means that the solutions can freely reach the
back of the film, thus removing the anti-halo layer. I never saw this
dimpled pattern back on the films I processed, always perfectly cleared. I
did not try Pyro with this system though..

Good luck!

Cor