Re: Camera Speed Dupe

FotoDave@aol.com
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:32:52 -0400 (EDT)

> All about LC-1 below sounds very intriguing to me.
> I have never heard of it..
> Is it manufacutred by Ilford?? as I know Ilford's LC-29.

Hi Sato,

No, it's not from Ilford. I developed the developer for developing lith film
for low contrast. Sorry that in my earlier post, I assumed you knew about it.
I thought you were one of the subscribers of PFP (Journal of Post-Factory
Photography) from Japan.

There is an article in issue #2 that talks about the problem of developing
lith film and some possible solution, including mine. Do you have (or can you
find) access to the journal?

> Could you let me know more about the developer? where I can get it etc..

It is a home-brewed developer, so you can't buy it off the shelves, but the
chemicals used are simple and standard ....

Dave S