Re: Outlook Express users Virus Warning (and NOW the 911 virus - lookout!)

From: Thor Bols (thorbols@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/03/00-10:22:49 PM Z

Well, Les, I was in full retreat mode. A "shot across the bow" is only
meant to provoke, and I suppose I'm weak, so I'll take the bait:

WELL YESSSSSSS! Sometimes PRICE IS AN OBJECT! Add it up: You can buy a PC
with all of the trimmin's for under a thou. Get all of your s/w for free.
So Les, what kind of Mac can you get for that price?

But I suppose _YOU_ were just kidding (after all, you don't really believe
that all of those PCs don't WORK, do you - just because they are virus
prone) and I suppose _I_ am just a little peeved today because of the NASDAQ
plummit.

I gotta sign off now, before the 911 virus gets me!