Re: Cross Processing

From: janet neuhauser (jneuhauser@silverlink.net)
Date: 04/05/00-07:03:41 PM Z

Mary Lou Uttermohlen wrote:

> Kodak and Fugi have changed their film technology and the new films do not
> cross process well. As far as I know the film you suggested are not being
> made any more. Have you tested any currently available color neg film in
> E-6?

Mary Lou,

We have cross processed Kodak 64 T rated 400 shot in daylight no filter in C-41 and gotten
wonderful prints with vibrant colors. I know that is the opposite of what you're talking about but the
results are striking on color paper.Another way to process E-6 to the negative (also works great with
this film rated the same) is to process first in Acufine then C-41 chemistry as outlined in Robert
Hirsch's book Color Photography. This process may be off topic, but I keep wondering how these
colors would look in gum.

We will try C-41 to E-6 soon.

Thanks

Janet Neuhauser