Pd exhibit

From: roger.kockaerts (roger.kockaerts@chello.be)
Date: 04/08/00-03:44:58 AM Z

Hi all,

We are happy to announce our april 2000 exhibit at Atelier pH7 which
features WITHO WORMS from Holland who shows a series of beautiful
platinum-palladium prints. Witho's project concerns a sogiolocal and
anthropological study of a dutch village in the polders which he undertook
in 1999. To know more about Witho and his most interesting project and if
you are unable to come to Brussels to visit our gallery, please visit our
homepage at: <http://home.tvd.be/cr25588/pH7/>.

Greetings,

Roger

Roger Kockaerts