Re: SOURCE?

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 04/09/00-09:45:51 PM Z

Bob Kiss wrote:
> I had a difficult time finding EDTA Tetra sodium here in Barbados, let
> alone trying to find the EDTA you are speaking about.
> ... Where can I get
> some... .... Is there somewhere with an e-mail address who
> could ship it to me? Or at least a fax #? ...

The EDTA I used to mix with the sensitizer, I got from Vicente-M. Vizcay
Castro mapa@ctv.es

The EDTA(Na4) I used as a clearing agent, I got from John Melanson
melanson@audiologic.cirrus.com

Both are on the list. Contact them to find their vendor.

I gave the CAS number 60-00-4 for the EDTA used in the sensitizer. The
catalog from Malinckrodt does not list this CAS number. However the
catalog from J.T.Baker does list this CAS: number which they call "EDTA
powder", "((ethylenedinitrilo)tetraacetic acid) The catalog (July 1990)
has a phone number 1-800-JTBAKER or 908-859-2151
Fax #: 908-859-9318

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/