Re: Movie Camera& On/Off topic

From: Norman J. Ford (njford@netvigator.com)
Date: 04/09/00-06:23:14 PM Z

Judy wrote: > It's probably a judgement call, of both senders and
receivers. And
and Jack wrote:
> As long as "off topic" items don't go on ad infinitum … buuuuut, so, in my mind
> … he says ………

I agree entirely and I too enjoy the "tangental" (sp) aspect to this
list. (also at photohst). It's always fun to see where things lead. I'm
really just hoping for a little judicious editing from an otherwise
excellent group of 'altposters'.
Judy...here its 25 (77 F) 92% humidity and getting hotter every day. I'd
LOVE a little snow right now! And, so as to add no more to this thread...
Norman

--
Norman Jackson Ford
University of Hong Kong

Flat 19/B, Pan View Court 162 Third St. Sai Ying Pun Hong Kong

852/2914-2923 see www.photoexhibition.net - for Hong Kong/Asian photo info and for my online exhibition/essays