exhibitions

From: david lawrence (david@bigshotphoto.com)
Date: 04/15/00-01:57:10 PM Z

Hello everyone-

    My name is David Lawrence and I direct the Atwood Primitive/Lawrence
Photographic Gallery in Portland, Oregon. We specialize in exhibiting
alternative process photography. Our current show features the work of east
coast platinum printer Thomas Mezzonate who was featured in the recently
published The Art of Enhanced Photography by Luciana & Watts. His work is
incredible, a cross between Francis Bacon and Laszlo Moholy-Nagy. The
Oregonian just reviewed his show with great enthusiasm.

    In May we'll feature platinum prints from Charles Sheeler and June is
the work of Texas platinum Photographer Jim Lincoln.

    My own work is also in platinum and I will be showing my newest series
entitled Not Intended For Children Under 6 at the S.K. Josephsberg Gallery
in Portland this July. I, as well, create enlarged digital negatives thanks
to Dan Burkholder.

    I invite any alt-photographer to submit work if they care to be
considered for an upcoming exhibition. You are free to send me jpgs off list
or slides. If you do send slides please send a sase for their return. If you
are in the area come by and say hello.

My info is the following:
David Lawrence
226 sw Pine