Re: AZO vs NEOVERA gaslight

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 04/16/00-08:02:06 PM Z

I have a copy of a book "Picture Taking and Picture Making" The Kodak Press
Copyright Eastman Kodak 1898
It has a chapter on Velox Paper.
A few quotas
"is used in every brance of photography and avoids delays arising fron dependence
on sunlight for printing"
" Velox is divided broadly into two kinds of papers called
regular and special (slow and fast),these having reference to the tme required for
exposure and development."
It goes on in using it and types of Velox Carbon Velox,Rough Velox Carbon Velox Double Weight Glossy Velox Velox Post Cards
Interesting old book a chapter on Platinum Printing with Eastman's WD Platinum Paper
Allso other alt-process
There is a ad at the end for a KodakEnlarging Camera makes enlargments up to 61/2 x81/2
No artificial light required May be used also as a portrait camera $15.00
James Romeo