Re: buying a 4 x 5 camera

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/25/00-08:32:51 PM Z

Christina,

I have a Toyo field camera. I believe it is somneting like a AR
model. Anyway, I have had it for about 10 years and am very pleased with it.
Even though it is field model, it has a lot of movements i.e.
front swing, rise, tilt and rear tilt. You can't really carry a studio
camera around as easily as a field camera. It is a well made,
metal camera. I use it with a Schneider 150 mm lens f/5.6. I would
not hesitate to recommend it to you.

Bob Schramm