Re: Icefields?

Jenfieldny@aol.com
Date: 08/01/00-12:20:42 PM Z

In a message dated 8/1/00 1:30:08 PM, thierry.guicherd@libertysurf.fr writes:

<< le 31/07/00 15:11, Richard à richard999@ozemail.com.au a écrit :

> Have just purchased Dan Burkholder's book.

> In attempting to follow up on the Icefields software, I notice that

> www.isisimaging.com no longer exists.

> Any one know where I can find Isis Imaging on the software?

> Regards

> Richard

hello

I wanted to order the software this week and i can't reach isis corp too

I made several bitmap negs ala burkholder with succes BUT the problem is

that several imagesetters can't read large bitmap files specially scitex

and crossfield ones.

I think that there are less problems of files compatibility with icefield

files.

If you want to be sure, try to make a job from the file of dan's book at

your local service bureau.

And let me know...

best regards.

Thierry

I have been making negatives and then take them to an image setter but I put
them through the Geniune Fractal Software through Altamira first. This makes
them much smaller files, but the quality is beautiful. Their website is:
http://www.altamira-group.com
They are very helpful and always answer questions quickly.

Jill Enfield