Re: No digital at Photovision

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 08/02/00-05:56:56 PM Z

Sandy,

My issue of Photovision arrived today as well and it seems an
interesting venture. We should have as many serious magazines about
photography as the audience can possibly support.

As far as using digital, what works, works. I've used digital imaging
for years in my commercial photography and graphic design. I use digital
imaging for purposes surrounding my 'art photography' as described in a
recent PT article. So far, digital doesn't offer anything that advances
my agenda on the fine art front. When it does, I'll use it.

---Carl

--
Website with online galleries and workshop information at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/