Re: No digital at Photovision

From: Editor - P.O.V. Image Service (editor@p-o-v-image.com)
Date: 08/03/00-07:32:48 AM Z

Now, are they abstaining from the use of PhotoShop and other digital tools for
the pre-press work on PhotoVision?

I mean, I would hope they aren't using digital for the photo reproduction at the
least...

They COULD use non-digital techniques I assume...

Shouldn't the photo-repro at Photo Vision people eschew digital methods if the
pub is going to remain true to it's calling?

As they say, "you gotta be willing to eat your own dog food."

Comments?

Keith

--
{       The views expressed in the preceding are those of the        }
{       author, alone, and  are neither the responsibility of,        }