Re: Argyrotype Again

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 08/05/00-10:21:07 PM Z

For the record I need to correct an error in my message below. My good
results with the Argyrotype Process were on Rives Aquarelle, not Fabriano
Artistico as I stated below. I use Fabriano for most of my carbon transfer
work and was momentarily mistaken as to the work with Argryotype. To atone
for the mistake I will test the process with Artistico and report to the
list the results!@!

Sandy King