Re: Ammonium Ferric Oxalate

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 08/07/00-04:41:42 PM Z

Philippe Ayral wrote:
> Is there a way to test AFO ? I have a bottle never opened in my
> refrigerator in a black envelop for about six months.
> May I check it or do I have to throw it away ?

As mentioned by others, it should still be OK.

The test for Ferric Oxalate found in my guide (on web site link below)
should be valid for Ammonium Ferric Oxalate, as I just verified it to
behave the same. (This test uses Potassium Ferricyanide.)

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/