Re: Fix in lith printing

From: Bernard Herman (the-hermans@erols.com)
Date: 08/07/00-02:55:53 PM Z

Greetings Tony,
Many thanks for your kind note; at least I have an answer now that there is no
answer and a very good explanation. I, personally, like the results I get
with Forte Elegance, but I had seen some interesting work done on Luminos
Charcoal and was taking a whack at it. At least now I can stop searching for
the ultimate in non-bleaching fix.
If anyone has any ideas of how to Work Around the bleaching in fix of lith
prints please let me hear from you.
Bernard D.. Herman
<the-hermans@erols.com>