Re: Holographic film

From: Nathan Bramall (bramall@socrates.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 08/14/00-12:33:12 PM Z

The physics department's student teaching lab here at Berkeley uses AGFA's
holographic film. Here's a link describing the experimental setup, if
you're interested in making holograms. In the appendices, there are some
development procedures, but I can't vouch for them.

http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~phylabs/writeupPDF/HOL.pdf

Nathan Bramall