The use of Versalite for enlarged negs.

From: Scott Walton (scotlynn@shore.net)
Date: 08/14/00-08:34:10 PM Z

I would like to know if anyone has experimented with Kodak Versalite to
make enlarged negatives for Pt/Pd or Kallitypes.
Also, does anyone know or are using the light bulbs that are used for sun
tanning (SA1-10-100w or F73T12/HO Plus) which are the UV A and UV B bulbs
if I'm not mistaken. I will be needing to build a light box for this and
want to know if the simple "grow lights" are sufficient or are the
exposures much shorter. What are you all using for light sources?
Cheers,
Scott Walton