Re: The use of Versalite for enlarged negs.

Jenfieldny@aol.com
Date: 08/18/00-08:53:55 PM Z

I think the AQA lights are hard to come by. A company called Voltranics has
the Voltarc AQA's 24 inch 20 watt bulbs, but they only sell in ridiculous
high quantities. I am going to use the GE bulbs and deal with the time
difference. If anyone has other sources or ideas...
The tanning bed lights might be too closely related to the sunlamps, which
get too hot for many processes, but I do not know for sure.
Jill

In a message dated 8/18/00 8:49:19 PM, scotlynn@shore.net writes:

<< Jon Edards (www.eepjon.com) just made a light box for me. He uses GE UV
>bulbs. Make sure they are BL bulbs and not BLB bulbs. Some people use AQA
>bulbs which are fish tank bulbs which are supposed to be faster.
>Jill Enfield

Thanks Jill!!! Where do I find these AQA's... a pet store? Any place in
particular? or are I better off with grow lights? I have also been looking
into the "tanning bed lights" which are UVA and B... Any thoughts?
Scott