Fwd: Wide angle lenses for 7x17

From: James Romeo (jromeo@iopener.net)
Date: 08/15/00-05:34:28 AM Z

alt
----- Original Message -----

From: rof@mac.com
To: <jromeo@iopener.net>
Subject: Wide angle lenses for 7x17
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 00:12:15 -0400

Jim, please forward the following to the list. thanks, rof

i have the following for sale that cover this format. all exc if interested
please contact rof@mac.com

210mmf9 computar (dagor type, the other computar of this focal length is
f6.3 tessar type)
210 Sinar Angulon f6.8 in original compound-x shutter; also available in
copal 3
24" red dot artar in ilex 5