The prints are coming

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@home.com)
Date: 08/16/00-09:22:57 AM Z

Dear Roger:

I am in the process of packaging up the works.
Some of them are in traveling exhibits and those I will replace w/what I was
initially calling digital copies.
I have decided to send to the originals.
Why???
For the past year I have been working with companies who make inks and
paper. One of my friends also developed a superb profile maker for printing
these inks and papers but, alas, the inks, at least so far, do not stand up
to the test of time the way I would like.
So, the latter part of this week I shall ship the material via air.

If there was ANY possible way I could be there for the exhibit, I would do
it, but my responsibility to teaching makes it necessary that I stay here.

I thank you in advance, for your good thoughts to include my work in your
exhibit space.

Best
Jack Fulton